November 21, 2017/
By galindo_2017/ /
OBJECTIVES & BENEFITS
The program’s unique and visionary training is founded upon key areas that we believe are the building blocks to guarantee the proper progression and success of our athletes.
- Understanding the Athlete - Character Development - is based on the understanding of the athlete’s mind. Once we achieve a player’s trust, this assures a more successful absorption of the learning process.
- Mental Training - Building A Foundation- the mental maturity and skills that help athletes compete at their best is a must that any athlete has to possess in order to be successful.
- Conditioning - Physical Excellence– is the foundation needed to achieve peak performance. An athlete’s overall development is measured by their ability to excel in various ways including strength, power, footwork, speed, agility, coordination, and flexibility.
- Team Communication - Circle Of Trust - is key to have a close and understanding relationship between player, coach and parents in order to facilitate a clear path to the athlete.
- Nutrition - An Athlete’s Body- has the capability of helping or hindering performance. Athletes must be aware of this and make the proper changes in their diet accordingly in order to perform at their full potential. We will work closely to evaluate and follow the athlete’s proper dietary needs and provide assistance on every specific case.
- Life Development - Life and Sport - is to give our athletes enjoyment and meaning through sports, and teach them valuable life skills that will aid them throughout their lives. By doing so, we hope to enhance their health, self-confidence, ability to create opportunities and positive values, be self-reliant and independent and adjust to the many challenges that they will have to face on and off the court.
- Motivation - Inner Motivation- foundation of successful tennis performance, representing one of the game’s foremost psychological skills. Being able to motivate a player and finding their own inner self-motivation is key for the future success of our athletes’ ability to go through moments of doubts and transform that into resilience, a must have in the road to success.
- Athletic Prevention & Regeneration - Listen to Your Body- The best treatment for athletic injuries is prevention. Athletes today forget about the importance of taking care of their bodies. This includes physical therapy and a well-designed injury prevention program that assures an athlete’s proper growth and development.