November 27, 2017/
By galindo_2017/ /
OBJECTIVES & BENEFITS
- Develop eye-hand coordination and balance.
- Provides an arena for positive social interaction.
- Tennis participation may improve self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Tennis can be played over the life span.
- It is good exercise and improves overall fitness.
- Tennis will improve flexibility, strength, and healthy habits.
- Tennis brings unity and a fun atmosphere!
- The children learn how to move effectively to insure good positioning and balance for each shot.
- Depending on level and age the focus is on self- and partner-rallying skills on a smaller court to start the foundation of the child’s future tennis development to the next level.
- Children learn the basics of tactical play for singles with an emphasis on swing rhythm for their groundstrokes.
- We install mental focus and discipline in our students.
- We want our kids to be good competitors with great sportsmanship and learn to enjoy the challenge with a positive attitude.
- We will apprise you of your child’s progress as they advance through the Junior Development Evaluation System.
- We want to be mentors, and be there for your child’s development as tennis players and great people.