November 21, 2017/
By galindo_2017/ /
OBJECTIVES & BENEFITS
Throwing, Kicking & Striking
- Can have a rolling tennis rally.
- Can stop a rolling ball with their feet and kick it back in a target direction.
- Can throw the ball in the air and catch.
- Understand the difference between under arm and over arm throws.
- Can keep the balloon off the ground with and without using hands.
- Be able to kick a ball along the ground with both feet.
Catch, Interception & Tracking
- Can catch a ball into a bucket with a varying number of bounces.
- Can stop the ball getting past them with any part of the body.
- Can move out of the way of objects without getting hit.
Locomotion, Balance & Agility
- Can balance on either leg, with & without eyes open.
- Developing understanding of lateral movements; side step, cross over, karioka, fast feet.
- Develop static balance on a line and large ball (one leg).
- Understands the different forms of movement, walk, run, hop, skip, and jump.
- Can balance the ball on the racquet face.
- Developing an understanding of spatial awareness to other kids & activities.
- Can communicate opinions & desires.
- Has developed Auditory Comprehension.