November 10, 2017/
By galindo_2017/ /
OBJECTIVES & BENEFITS
- Introducing proper warm up and stretching.
- Structured program around effective growth and development principles.
- Players move at their own pace based on their ability, improvement and commitment.
- Every level of the program has a simple set of objectives, and our pros make your child achieving each goal their priority.
- Games are an important part of the program, and the children are exposed to games that are both fun and tennis-related to increase their movement, balance, and basic coordination for proper motor skill development
- Use of mini tennis courts divided according to age and ability.
- Introduction of the “Drop Feed Spanish System “drills to learn to work on footwork adjustment, eye coordination and acceleration. Intensity varies depending on level.
- The children learn how to move effectively to insure good positioning and balance for each shot.
- Depending on level and age the focus is on self- and partner-rallying skills on a smaller court to start the foundation of the child’s future tennis development to the next level.
- Children learn the basics of tactical play for singles with an emphasis on swing rhythm for their groundstrokes.
- We install mental focus and discipline in our students.
- We want our kids to be good competitors with great sportsmanship and learn to enjoy the challenge with a positive attitude.
- We will apprise you of your child’s progress as they advance through the Junior Development Evaluation System.
- We want to be mentors, and be there for your child’s development as tennis players and great people.