November 21, 2017/
By galindo_2017/ /
OBJECTIVES & BENEFITS
Throwing, Kicking & Striking
- Can undertake basic hand / eye racquet balance & striking skills.
- Able to under arm throw with accuracy and depth.
- Be able to throw a ball cooperatively to a partner.
Catch, Interception & Tracking
- Be able to move forward and back to different heights & number of bounce balls and catch.
- Be able to stop the ball with the racquet face and get the ball balanced on the racquet.
Locomotion, Balance & Agility
- Ability to change direction, track & catch. Can skip with a rope.
- Can change direction quickly responding to vision or sound.
- Can perform a variety of ladder exercises with balanced change of direction.
- Developing reaction time based on sound response.
- Has started to developed visual perception, reaction time, tracking and anticipation (visual).
- Has developed memory recall and problem solving skills.
- Can maintain attention & concentration during mindfulness activities throughout the entire class.